Shipping & Returns
- We are unable to deliver on public holidays, any orders placed on a public holiday will be dispatched the following working day
- A signature is not required for UK deliveries. You can request for your parcel to be left with your neighbour, or in a safe place.
- All standard shipping parcels are sent on a fully trackable service which you can track by clicking on the link below and typing in the tracking number available in your shipping confirmation email.
Royal Mail: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/
UK Standard Delivery
- Standard Delivery will arrive within 3-4 working days after your order is dispatched and is available Monday – Saturday (orders placed on Saturdays will be shipped out the following Monday).
- All parcels are sent on a fully trackable service which you can track by clicking on the link below and typing in the tracking number available in your shipping confirmation email.
- Our delivery aim to European countries like Germany, France and Spain, is 3-7 working days after your order is dispatched and 5-9 working days for the rest of the world such as the United States, Australia, China and New Zealand.
*In the unlikely event that you do not receive your order after the stated delivery timeframe, please contact us immediately and no longer than 7 days.*
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unwashed and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To start the return process please click the link below.
Products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons:
- Face Masks
- Hair Accessories
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3-5 working days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Discounted & Sale items
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, discounted & sale items cannot be refunded.
Limited Edition & Charitable releases
Unfortunately, limited edition items and items that are sold to raise money for a charitable cause or organisation cannot be refunded.
Unfortunately, we currently do not offer exchanges. In order to make the returns process as efficient as possible, we only offer refunds.
We aim to have your return refunded within 3-5 working days from us receiving it allowing you to reorder as quickly as possible.
If you need a different size or colour of an item, you will need to place a new order. You will be notified via email when we have processed your refund.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a returns address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.